#NewDessertMenu - Cafe Mangii Orion Mall

Stresssssss... yes yes i know we all have that in our lives don't we? how do we de-stress hmm let me see... ahh here the answer lies in the question itself.. STRESSED = DESSERTS

Okay I give up and accept the fact that I am a sweet tooth person. Love every bit of chocolate and every form of it. Being a caffeine addict plus a chocolate addict i don't count my calories but later have the guilt of adding on to it. I know we all do it :-)

Over the years living in bangalore and with all the traffic cribs I would never imagine myself travelling all the way from marathahalli to Orion Mall just for these small yet soulful beauties. Guess what?? I did travel :-)

So one of the evening with few other friends I travelled to orion mall to taste melting chocolate and few quick bites that was served to us by chef Sandeep Rane who flew all the away from #Mumbai to ensure we get the fresh and best on our plates. Between all the desserts that we had tasted my favourite is the Gooey Mocha fudge with Coffee cremeux and topped it off with mocha cream which is " Mocha Fudge Treat " Ask for this... Highly recommended!


1.. 2.. 3.. Slurrrppp .. burps!!
Who will wait to count it till the end... This is what will happen when you're served " 34 Layers " dessert. Layer's which are filled with Chocolate Ganache, Cake and my fav 54% Chocolate Mousse.


"Dessert is like a feel-good song and the best one can make you dance. "
And so did Chef Sandeep Rane Chef Ajay Thakur found their feel-good song while coming up with their all new dessert menu at Cafe Mangii and I found the best one that made me dance guilt free :-)
#cafemangiiorion #Newdessertmenu #Cafemangii
Molleux

Tiramisu


Esterhazy

Philadelphia Bake Cheesecake 


Apple Crumble 
Aren't they just too beautiful that even a sweet tooth like me would have the heart dig into them and indulge without any guilt but yes i did break my heart and my soul enjoyed every bite that I had.
God! Now I am craving for these beauties to melt in my mouth :-(

Well so not only that we had these little treats but also enjoyed the special veg pizza and few other cocktails. My fav was the Handsome Jack which a blend of JD, lime juice and simple syrup.. very close to whiskey sour but i guess the JD did all the magic.











So here is my recommendations:

Dessert: Mocha Fudge Treat  & 34 layers
Cocktail: Handsome Jack
Bites: Veg Pizza and Hariyali Paneer.

Ambience: 3 out of 5
Service: 3 out of 5
Food: 4 out of 5

Do give a visit and taste these treats and let me know your views on it.
Till then Chao :-) 

Comments