Palate Korner, Bengaluru : Review - A Cozy Dinner

Doesn't it feel good to come back to what you love to do the most?

PALATE KORNER - Bengaluru

After so many twists and turns in life here, I am back with you sharing what I discovered during this time. My experience, my love for food and me being me trying out new things.

I almost forgot about writing and my love for it, until someone came by and told me that I would wait to read your blog in the next 15 days. I smiled.. a thought crossed my mind, that yes I would definitely write coz somewhere I know it would also bring a smile on my face. so here I am sharing with you all a place I visited with a dear friend who drove all the way just to cheer me up.

Kamat's Palate Korner, Bengaluru - what a gem of a place... where you can be in your comfort zone and enjoy the food. So whats special... hmm, they give you a wooden plank that runs from one door to another. Food is served and you can also carry your drink and enjoy your dinner.  If you ask me i can go there for a date as well.. in the comfort of my car, something I would like to sip and eat delicious food; Doesn't that sound cozy?

To my surprise, I saw Audi's, BMW's parked there and they are regulars there.  I ordered for Dal Makhani, Egg bhurji and tandoori roti. Dal which was amazingly cooked perfect blend of masala, unlike those who put in all the khada masala and unwanted spices. Egg Bhurji hmm yumm... Its SLURP SLURP moment for me. loved every bite of it. It seemed so much more of a satisfying soulful food .. just what I needed.


PALATE KORNER - Bengaluru

PALATE KORNER - Bengaluru

PALATE KORNER - Bengaluru

PALATE KORNER - Bengaluru

I totally loved the experience and would like you guys to try this place as well.. and let me know what is that awestruck you or disappoint you? 
until then see ya... take care.. will come back with some more hidden places as I explore them will share. 
To you... Thank you for motivating me to write again.. this means a lot to me! Hugs!!


Name  - Kamat's Palate Korner

Address  - Raja Ram Mohan Roy Rd, Ashwath Nagar, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Comments