If Cheese Its Chili's

                                    If Cheese.. Its Chili's


After a stressful day that I had, I landed in Chili's to chill which is newly opened in Indiranagar. What should I say .. If Its Cheese then it has to be Chili's :-) Its best known for its generous quantity of cheese that they use and also the quantity of the food that is served.

SouthWestern Roll 
Started off with small portion of SouthWestern Roll, Cheese Poppers and Paneer Bites with Triple Dip. For the Vegetarians I will recommend the roll as it burst a lot of flavors of vegetables and cheese. Cheese Poppers has always been my favorite and that which goes along with a mug of chilled beer. Paneer Bites were good but me being a anti-paneer wasn't to keen on the taste.


 And then we tried the " Three Cheese Garlic Bread " with the 3 different variety of cheese it gives different taste and texture. 

Three Cheese Garlic Bread 
 I know its a Mexican joint but being a big Italian fan I couldn't stop myself from ordering PASTA :-) and so ordered a simple Marinara Penne with vegetables



 The pasta was so tangy that I couldn't even go more than 4 bites and I had to call the guy  and they suggested me to try the new " Spicy Smoked Veg Pasta " to my suprize I just loved it. It has the right amount of tanginess and spice which will tickle your palette. The Veggies used like Corn Kernels and broccoli was just that right combo and with that a chilled mug of Coke ... and you are a happy Soul. 



Spicy Smoked Veg Pasta
So the new location of Chili's in Indiranagar has amazing interiors, huge space for a office or large group dine-in. Here are few clicks :









  
Location:

Chili's Indiranagar, Bangalore, India address
Plot 1135, HAL Stage-2, 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
Pricing:
Meals for 2 people : 1500 without Alcohol 
Would definitely recommend you guys to try their new menu with spicy smoked dishes they are amazing and the quantity is huge which would be like 1 portion will be good enough for 2 people. 
Let me know how your experience was?  





Comments